Pillar To Post Home Inspectors – The Starnes Team/Dave Touma
Veteran and family-owned and operated
One call for all your needs!
Call/text: (931) 999-3312, (615) 772-3643, (615) 290-8550,
(270) 936-6674, or (800) 209-7053
By calling or texting this number 800-209-7053, Customers agree to receive text messages, If you no longer wish to receive text messages, you may opt-out at any time by replying "STOP"
The Starnes Team Welcomes Dave Touma as a partner and Co-Owner of Pillar To Post Home Inspectors – The Starnes/Touma Team As part of your Clarksville and Nashville communities of Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky, The Starnes/Touma Team is pleased to provide our local customers, real estate professionals, home buyers, and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings to the buying or selling of a home unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism
Our team proudly serves the Clarksville, TN area including Bedford, Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Hickman, Houston, Marshall, Maury, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Stewart, Sumner, Williamson, and Wilson. We serve the following counties in Kentucky; Allen, Butler, Caldwell, Christian, Crittenden, Edmonson, Hopkins, Logan, Lyon, Muhlenberg, Simpson, Todd, Trigg, and Warren.
The Moment of Truth with a Team You Can Trust - The Starnes Team/Dave Touma
The moment of truth is when the emotions of buying and selling a home meet the reality of the house's issues. We are the team to trust in the moment of truth to provide our local real estate professionals, home buyers, and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings to the buying or selling of a home unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism. We are the most effortless and trustworthy home inspection team to work with.
Call us or text us today to schedule an inspection.
Along with our three types of home inspections, we offer the following additional services:
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing (Air and surface sampling)
- Wood Destroying Organisms
- ERMI Assessments (Environmental Relative Moldiness Index)
- Termite Inspection
We hold the TRUST of our customers in the highest regard.
- We provide honest, unbiased, and accurate information to help you make the best choice possible.
- Our Owner/Lead Inspector trains all our inspectors to ensure quality and consistency with every home inspection we conduct.
- The Starnes Team delivers a clean and professional appearance, a thorough and accurate inspection, and an easy-to-read inspection report.
We deliver an EFFORTLESS experience.
- We provide pre-inspection communication to ensure knowledge of all our services and pricing.
- We use non-alarming language that educates the home buyers so they are confident in their prospective home purchase.
- For the home seller, our work is to honor the home they have lived in and to report on its condition observed at the time of the inspection.
We support and give back to the COMMUNITY.
- We provide a $25 discount for active military, veterans, teachers, and first responders
- We give back to the community by setting aside 5% of profits for charity with every home inspection booked.
Don’t Settle for Less Than The Best Home Inspection!
Don’t let anyone tell you differently - a home inspection is the best way to learn about a home before purchasing it. Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments you will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and help provide you with peace of mind.
An inspection of the home you are considering will help you make an informed decision during the purchase process. It will also provide information about any repairs and maintenance your new home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy with confidence.
We have excellent client reviews because we focus on setting the industry standard in customer satisfaction. Our laser-focused office staff and detail-oriented home inspectors excel in their knowledge of construction, maintenance, and real estate services. Education is essential in the home inspection process, so we take the time to review our findings with homebuyers. We provide perspective and insight into the issues that need addressing in a non-alarming way.
We spend 2-3 hours inspecting the home and completing our report on-site, including delivering a printed copy in your hands before you leave. You can choose from our three innovative home inspection packages, and you can book all of your home inspection needs through us with one call, including radon testing, mold testing, water testing, and much more. Give us a call to schedule with the best home inspection team in Clarksville, TN, and Southern Kentucky!